Sunday, October 5, 2008

Family Updates

I just thought that I would give an update on each of our lives...
Tyler is doing good overall... I think that he is wanting to do a little more with his life career wise, but I told him "Let's get me through school first, and then you can do whatever your little heart desires". He is also being a great little daddy, since mommy works graveyards 3 nights a week. So lucky him, he gets to get up with Skylar on those nights. Tyler is also excited for the duck hunting season, I think that they are going next weekend. Other than that... same ol' same ol'. Ya know. Getting excited for snowboarding season! Yay Jennie's not pregnant so I can go this year.

As for me, I have a ton going on in my life that is same ol' same ol', but also new. I am finishing up my Bachelor's degree in Nursing at WSU. I just got notified last week that I got a full ride scholarship for the 08-09 school year. Pretty psyched about that. I am also getting my application together for the Doctorate of Nurse Practitionary program at the U of U that is due January 15th. I have half of it done and turned in. I'm pretty nervous about this. I will find out in March if I am accepted, so keep your fingers crossed. That means 3 more years of school for me :-( School, school, school, work, mommy, and family is what my life is all about right now! Although I think that i don't do enough school right now. Oops!

Kayden started kindergarten this year, so he is just starting to get the hang of homework and going everyday. He doesn't really like doing homework at all!! But we make sure he does it every night before dinner. He is learning to write his alphabet right now. Go kay!
And I just posted about sky. We go to get his sedated echo in about 3 weeks, so we'll keep you all posted on his status.

No comments: