Saturday, October 11, 2008

Getting Into Trouble

SO IT HAS BEGUN!!! Mommy was doing her homework at the computer desk... as always! And lil' Sky wanted to do what mommy was doing, but on his FACE! I just had to snap a picture because I am sure this is not the last time. But it came off with just one swipe of a wet wipe. Awesome.
AND THEN. This morning I was working at the computer, go figure, and I heard a splashing sound on the tile. Lil' Sky found daddy's milk from the night before, EW, and tipped it and thought that it was to play in. Notice his ENTIRE body is in it. Well he needed a bath anyways, so he definately got one. Oh and Rex was right on it helping him clean it up. Hopefully he doesn't get sick from spoiled milk. Ooops!
This is his "I'm Caught" face. I couldn't help but laugh.

No comments: