Saturday, November 8, 2008

Utah Grizzlies


Last night my family and friends went to the E Center to watch the Utah Grizzlies. Let me just say it was a blast! The kids loved to watch the game, and for the 5 year old and 9 year old, they stayed hooked until the end. The Grizzlies even won! They went into overtime and tied, so they had to do a shoot out. The Grizzlies ended up scoring to win it all! I haven't quite decided if hockey is a good thing for the kids to watch because they beat the crap out of eachother and we cheer them on. Is this teaching them bad things??? LOL. Also this night they were all wearing pink jerseys and the rink was pink to raise money for Breast Cancer Awareness. What a great night. We will definately be going back. Here is a picture of a fight... priceless!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jennie, love what you do with the blog and thanks for a great night. love you

Taryn said...

Hey there- Sorry that we were party poopers. I think that we are getting old :)
oh and i'm supposed to tell ya that I tagged ya. Check out my blog for the details.