Saturday, December 27, 2008

Christmas Eve 2008


The Holiday season is ALWAYS so so busy, but we love all of the quality time we get with our families. At the beginning of our Christmas Eve we went to The Utleys house to celebrate. This is all of my step mom's family. This side of the family has had a tough couple of years. They have lost a son a few years ago and their father a few months ago, with grandma also having her own health battles. Luckily we all have such a great family and support system. We had a lot of fun over there. Tyler is a chatter butt and can mingle with anyone. Love his guts.

Then at the end of the night we went to my mom's for the traditional pizza and presents. Every year we used to get pajamas on Christmas Eve, so I have decided to carry on the tradition in my family. We didn't have Kayden this year, so that is why he is missing. Also nana and pop got a Wii for the family. There are a few picture of my mom and phil boxing. FREAKING hilarious! I kept winning, until my brother came along. Boy am I sore. It is a great workout... Wii Fit here we come!

1 comment:

Levi and Meg said...

I'm glad you guys had a fun Christmas! Your hair looks so cute in that last collage (top left picture) You guys are a way cute family!!