Sunday, December 14, 2008

Causing trouble...


I cannot believe the 180 that Skylar has done within the last couple of hours. He is just back to his good ol' self. I almost thought... maybe we should give him a little something to make him go to sleep LOL. Just kidding. It makes me so so happy to see him causing trouble. I never thought I would say that. Enjoy the videos. Sorry they are bad quality.... Believe it or not, I have almost finished 2 and a half tapes of recording stuff here, so if you weren't able to come up, I have it all on camera :-) Hopefully we will be home tomorrow if all continues to go well.... we have yet to transition to oral pain meds, so that is our last obstacle.


video video

4 comments:

Heather and Kade Scott said...

I am so happy he is getting back to his normal self! He is so cute and it was so sad to see him go through all of this. Hope you and Tyler are doing good I know that has to be so draining emotionally and physically.

Taryn said...

So glad to see him moving around! My kids are talking to him through the computer saying "Hi lil Sky-Sky". I think they've watched these videos 5 times each.

Levi and Meg said...

We are so glad he is doing better!! Sorry we couldn't make it up there. We want to come by the house sometime this week.... Say Wednesday? We'll bring dinner..

yum said...

Hi there! I just now get to see your blog, you've done an amazing job! Skylar has been and will continue being in my prayers. I'm very glad he's doing well. We are very blessed! What a courageous little boy! Our best from Dallas, uncle Bob & aunt Mariana