Friday, December 12, 2008

Post Op Day #1


Well today went very well overall. Skylar got his interjugular IV out, his ART line out, his catheter out, and is able to eat!!! OH I forgot the most important part, he pooped!! Unfortunately he had to get a new IV, and they missed the first time, but we got it the second time. We were suppose to move to a room on the heart floor, but there weren't any beds available :-( This made me really sad because I was hoping that I would get to sleep tonight. NO I haven't slept yet... going on 36 hours... woot woot! Not. Anyways, we are hoping tomorrow morning that they will transfer us. Also it was exciting today, the Jazz players came and visited. They signed a basketball for him, he was still pretty out of it so he just stared at them. Everyone has been so good to him up here and we are so grateful for all of them.

1 comment:

Taryn said...

Wow that basketball will be an awesome memory for Skylar to have!!