Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Ready or not...here we go!


So today we went and did all of Skylar's pre-op for his surgery tomorrow. We got blood drawn, TWICE, chest xray, and had a history and physical. Poor daddy passed out when Sky got his blood drawn. It was somewhat humorous since we have both been overly stressed. He has his surgery at 730am tomorrow at Primary Children's Hospital. We will be arriving at 6am though. It is going to be a hard hard day. If anyone would like to come see him, all we ask is that you don't bring anyone sick. The best days to visit would be Saturday-Tuesday, since we won't have restricted visitors and he will also have a lot of his tubes out. Thanks for everyones support. We love you all and know that he is in your prayers.

4 comments:

Taryn said...

I hope all went well today! He will be in my thoughts and prayers tomorrow! Best of Luck little Sky-Sky! We love you!

Christina said...

I know how nerve racking today will be. Please let us at IHH know if we can do anything for you. Sending hugs and prayers your way!!!

Christina
Jacob's momma
jacobsheart.blogspot.com

Heather and Kade Scott said...

I am thinking of you guys I hope everything has gone well.

carolyn q said...

Just thought I would leave you a note to let you know I was checking in to see if you had any updates to how things are going. Please know that you are in my prayers. . stregnth for mommy and daddy to emotionally get through this and for Skylar to be stellar and have no bumps in the road.
Heart Hugs,
Carolyn Quigley -IHH