Monday, January 12, 2009

All Better!



So the other day Sky and I went to Primary Children's Hospital for his 3 week check-up.... Can you believe that it has already been 3 weeks??? Crazy that it is all behind us. Anyways. The murmur is all gone by stethescope, but the echo still shows a leak in the patch. We are hoping that the tissue will grow over the leak, but even if it doesn't, it won't matter. He will go back in 6months, then every year, then every other year, then every 3 years for the rest of his life. I am so proud of my baby and feel so blessed that he was born in a time where he could be fixed. Love love love my son!

3 comments:

Levi and Meg said...

Thats good news! I don't know how you get him to smile when you are taking the picture like that!! Such a happy boy! And Ps.. Sorry we have been such slacker friends! Things have been so crazy and now they are even more crazy with Levi in school! We need to get together one night and go to dinner all of us! KAPEESH!!

Heather and Kade Scott said...

Yea Sky!!He is so freakin adorable you can't help but just love the little guy. I had so much fun with you guys last weekend. I havn't been able to get on myspace to look at the pics you posted. Could you email them to me at heather_scott73@yahoo.com. What are you guys up to this weekend? Do you have Kayden? Call me.

Taryn said...

We are so glad that he is healing and that the word operation can be used in a past-tense way. We love you little Sky-Sky!