Saturday, January 3, 2009

Kinda Creepy


So when my brother was little, very little, he had to wear my cousin's frilly pink swimsuit because he didn't have one. Therefore, my family nicknamed him Tootsie Sanchez. Well... it looks like we have a Tootsie Sorensen because Rylee, just because she's an easy target, wanted to dress up Skylar in her dress up tutu's and wings. I think really my mom, taryn, and I were bored. But it was hilarious and Tyler wasn't there to stop us. These are going to be blackmail pictures when he gets older. Also Rylee got a Hannah Montana guitar for Christmas, so she dressed up and rocked out. It was the cutest thing I've ever seen. "You get the best of both worlds..."

2 comments:

Levi and Meg said...

Poor Skylar!

Taryn said...

That was soooo funny! and I agree...I think we were bored!