Tuesday, February 24, 2009

It's ONE-derful to be ONE!!!


Today we went to Kiddie Kandids to get his one year old pictures done. It's a little premature, I know. But I had to get it done while I could. His birthday is March 4th. He is such a big big boy. I didn't realize how big he was until I went and saw Brandon and Jeanna's baby girl who was born yesterday. I don't ever remember him being that small. Anywho. I think that they turned out great. He is such a little stud. Family, you'll be getting your copies at his birthday party on Saturday. Hope to see you all there.
I think this one of him in the chest is so darn cute. He is going to be such a heart breaker
And we finally got him to stand after many failed tries. He was so over pictures. I really think that he could walk, he's just not ready to show us.

2 comments:

Levi and Meg said...

I can't believe he is ONE!!! He looks so tall in this last picture..

nana said...

Oh my gosh!! My little baby boy looks so grown up!!! Those turned out sooooo cute!! Cant wait to see you all when we get back....love nana and pop