Thursday, March 12, 2009

Best Friends

Alright, so I just wanted to do a post about me and my son. We have decided that we are best friends. We can hang out and do nothing and still have so much fun together. I was off of work yesterday and we just sat home and played. I bought him a cars foam chair and he loves it!!! He watched an entire episode of Little Einsteins sitting in it and eating a sucker. And then he pulled all of the movies off of the rack. I kept putting them back and he would just throw them down again. I remember back to before I had him and sitting home was so dull. Days like this make me realize how incredibly lucky I am to have such a great son. He gives meaning to my life. This sounds kind of corny, but I knew that I would love my baby, but I never imagined that I would love him this much. He's definately a joy. He is also a very lovey little boy. He is constantly hugging you and laying his head on your. It's pretty special.

2 comments:

Nana said...

That is so cute! You are a good mom and great at taking pics! Treasure the memories!!! Nana

Taryn said...

Ode to Skylar! Aren't kids the best?! I really thing that they complete you and make our lives have purpose - nnot to mention they will definatley teach us patience.

To answer your question about the update list of blog friends- You need to re-create your list as a blog list (under the ADD A GADGET on your sidebar list) then just select how you want your updates to come in. It's pretty easy but call me if I can help ya :)