Monday, March 30, 2009

Mischief while Mom's at Work...

So I have been working a lot of weekends lately because that is the easiest way to give my mom a break! So I was looking through my camera today and found some pictures that were taken at work. It seems like dad is doing a good job while I'm gone. I thought the picture that caught Skylar in the act of "hitting" Kayden was hilarious! But of course I would never let Sky know that. We are trying to break him of the biting and hitting habit. I kind of feel silly putting a one year old in time our for one minute, or getting mad. Does anyone have any suggestions? I'm open.

2 comments:

Levi & Meg said...

I don't have any suggestions for the hitting but the kid can hit! When I was watching him he slapped me in the face and Levi laughed so he did it again! What a punk! He thought he was SO funny!

Penny said...

Jennie, I have been putting my baby boy in time out for a while. His is prettiy good. He has a little spot that is time out by the front door. He even puts himself in time out sometimes without me telling him to. It is kind of funny. He maybe last 30 sec to 1min, but he is ok with it. My pediatric MD said to put him in time out in his crib, but I didn't want a negitive association with him being in his crib. I hope this helps.