Saturday, May 9, 2009

A Day At The Park


So the other day me and a few of my favorite girlfriends went to Liberty Park to let the babies play. We planned on going to Tracy Aviary, but I ruined it for all of us when I brought my poochie Foxilynn. They were really good sports and we just went over to the playground instead. I think that this actually ended up being better because they got to ride the Merri-go-round and go on the slides. I thought that some little hoodlums were going to steal my dog when we were on the ride so I hurried and unbuckled Sky and was ready to bolt if they made a move. I don't know what I would have done if they would have grabbed her. What do you do, drop the kid and run or run with him LOL. Just kidding. I think that this is some of my most favorite times when I can just have some girl to girl interaction. Thanks ladies for such a fun day. Love ya.

No comments: