Friday, May 1, 2009

I Graduated!!!!

For those of you who are close to me, you all know how LONG I have been going to school. I guess you could really say the last time I had a break was when I was 4 years old. WOW! So today I graduated with my BSN in nursing. There are no pay raises with this degree, but hey I get to put BSN on my badge at work now. So now when my patients ask "How old are you?" with a concerned face, I can say I'm 23 and have my BSN. Whoot! Whoot! I do plan on going back for those of you who were wondering. I threw around the idea of going straight into the nurse practitioner program, but decided that I was setting myself up for failure. I am SO burned out on school right now. I also want to have a few more kids, so needless to say, I am going to just focus on my family. I think that they deserve at least that much. When my kids want to be with their friends more than me, that will be my cue to take some time for myself again and go back. But for now.... Go Tyler!! because he is registered for this fall. I personally know what it takes to be able to get through these years, so I will make sure that I am there for him every step of the way. No tyler I won't do your homework!!! LOL.
Anywho. Thanks to my family who were there with me today to celebrate. I know that it is hard getting away from work to drive an hour North. But it really meant the world to me. I love you all and thank you so so so much for your love and support. And thank you tyler, kayden and skylar for putting up with me when I was a stressful wreck. Love you.

1 comment:

Christina said...

Congratulations! What a huge accomplishment. Good job!

Hugs & Prayers,
Christina
Jacob's Momma