Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Father's Day


Father's day this year was just like any other. We started off at my dad's house and had some good breakfast. My dad has just recently remodeled his basement and put darts and a pool table down there. So now all the guys do is battle it out. My dad is pretty much unbeatable on the pool table... but let me just say that I did beat him in darts. Ha ha ha. It was fun. I think everyone really enjoys going out there. After all... he is grandpa gary. Happy Father's day pops! You're a great father... and an even greater grandpa. We love ya.


And then later that day we went to my brothers house for yummy dessert. We had better than sex cake and a yummy grasshopper ice cream pie. Believe me... I didn't need that. We gave Pop his presents and then headed on home. I have to give phil a shout out too... you are a great step-father, father-in-law and grandpa. We love you to pieces too :-)


And last but not least... ALL day we celebrated tyler being a father. I really got lucky on this one. He is so great to these boys. He may be a little too soft hearted some times, but really, I think that he always does what he feels is right. We love you Tyler and are so happy that we have you as a part of our family. Hugs and kisses....

No comments: