Monday, July 6, 2009

There's a Bun In the Oven!!!

Yes it is true, Ty and I just recently found out that we have another child on the way. We thought that it would take a while to get pregnant, but call it luck, pregnant on the first go around. That makes me about 9 weeks pregnant and puts me due at the beginning of February 2010! We are really excited!

So how's this pregnancy the same/different from the last? Well I actually get to SLEEP all through the night... and since my nausea is so bad, Ty gets to shoot out of bed at night when Skylar screams.... what a saint. The nausea is definately the same... although this time they prescribed me zofran. Can I just say that zofran is my savior?


SO boy or girl??? I really have no idea! Not even an inkling one way or the other. Some days I think that it is a boy and other days I think that it is a girl.... Which do I want? Either... really! As long as they are happy, healthy, and arrive safely, I will take them. Every little baby is a blessing.
Anywho... We will be finding out the sex of the baby, but not until 16weeks. So I'm saving my pennies to go to Fetal Fotos again... that was so cool!


Tyler is also very excited... he got me a present...

2 comments:

Christina said...

Congratulations! I hope you start feeling better soon. That nausea is hard to deal with! Good luck and best wishes.

Hugs & Prayers,
Christina
Jacob's Momma

Taryn said...

Congrats!