Monday, September 7, 2009

It's a Girl!!!

We went back to fetal fotos today and got the great amazing news. It's a girl!!!!! I can't even tell you how excited we are. I already have plans to buy flowers and bows and paint her nails... and yes I don't care what some people think... I'm getting her ears pierced with tiny little diamonds. I have always had my ears pierced and I think little girls look so cute. Tyler I think was in shock. He has two boys... so a girl is going to be quite an adventure for him. One of the first things he said was "You are going to have to change the diapers." LOL. I think he is afraid of girlie parts, guess he is going to have to get over that. Well I can't wait for her to get here. Anywho. Here are some pictures.

1 comment:

Nielsen Family said...

YAY!!! That is such exciting news! I am so happy for you two! Now I will have a reason to wander in the baby girls section at Old Navy :) Congrats!!!