Sunday, September 27, 2009

New Port Beach Vacation '09

So a few weeks ago... yeah I am a procrastinator at blogging lately.... we went to Newport Beach California with my mom's side of the family. It is our 2nd year going and we hope to have many more. We left on a Saturday and didn't get home until the following Sunday, so it was plenty long. We were able to do a lot of fun things this year. We did less theme parks this year, because last year was a little chaotic. We went to Knottsberry Farm for the first time and that was a blast for everyone.... but me. It was fun seeing everyone ride the rides... but I wanted to ride too. Instead I stayed off the rides and kept brewing us a baby girl. Next year. The other theme park we did... of course was DISNEYLAND! That one is my favorite because my baby... well both babies can ride almost all of the rides. Sky really liked the Dumbo ride. It is so fun to see him having fun. Tyler and Kayden were off riding bigger and scarier rides. I believe they enjoyed Indiana Jones... Splash Mountain... and I can't remember other names. Oh and P.S. Me and Sky went and saw Little Einsteins live... he thought it was the coolest thing ever! Aside from going to theme parks we went to Laguna Beach. Here we basked in the sun, swam in the ocean, and did a little shopping. It's nice to see an ocean for a change. Although I don't like to swim in them... yuck! They make you stinky, sticky and dirty... and not to mention your hair goes gross. But of course the boys liked it (tyler and kayden). Other than that, we just hung out at the resort. And when I say just hung out, there is a basketball court, sand box, playground, swimming pool, hottub, life size chess, gym, and arcade to name a few. It was a great vacation. Thanks nana and pop!

2 comments:

nana said...

Cute blog! I miss when you guys don't keep up with the blogging! That is a good pic of you and Ty at the resort with the sunset!

Cam, Ginger & Cohen said...

It looks like you guys had so much fun, you got some great pictures!