Monday, September 7, 2009

Our Precious Bun in the Oven...

So we went to Fetal Fotos on Saturday... but no luck on finding out the gender. My sweet baby is just like its mother.... modest LOL! It has already proven to be a lot like Skylar... a mover. The problem wasn't getting the baby to move, it was getting it to open its legs. But good news... The heart is beating and there are 10 fingers and toes and 2 arms and 2 legs... of course connected to a body with a head and neck. I felt like a little bad that my mom, pop, kaylee, the boys and tyler all came and we didn't find out the gender.... BUT we are going back and 1130 today to try again. So what am I doing to prepare? Well I am up and about, ate a good breakfast (lucky charms and toast= lots of sugar for movement), and I am going to drink a glass of OJ just before the appt. So this baby is going to bouncing off the walls and won't be able to keep its legs shut. LOL. Well I'll let you know how it goes... wish us luck. Here are a few ultrasound pics of our new addition...

1 comment:

Pamela said...

Ha ha ha MODEST!! RIGHT!!! Its funny you compared it to the mother because when we got our ultrasound she was very willing to show of her goods. I mean, legs wide open and Brian said the same thing. Just like her mama...HA HA NOT! I better be getting a text message right when you find out woman