Sunday, September 27, 2009

Sports... Sports... Sports

So this Fall is going to be SO SO busy for our little man Kayden. He has been signed up to do baseball and flag football. His baseball falls on Monday, Wednesday and Saturdays. And his football falls on Tuesday, Thursday and Saturdays. Let's just say that it is busy for everyone... and unfortunately we are unable to make it to all of his games. Which really makes me sad, because I always said I would never miss my kids stuff, but when its 5-6 days a week, you really have no choice. Anywho. He is really doing a good job. I have gone to a football game and I think he really enjoys it. He can stay involved constantly and doesn't have to sit around and wait his turn. He'll be really good if he sticks with it. The biggest thing we are working on is running the right direction LOL. Baseball he is also doing really well. He is the smallest guy on the team and it's his first year, so there is a lot to learn. But he tries his best and puts his all in it. It's really quite cute to see him grow up and start to get involved in team sports. I think that they are important to keep kids out of trouble and to meet good friends. There are 7 more weeks of chaos... so wish us all luck, but mostly Kayden.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wish I could go to a game!
Rae Rae