Sunday, September 27, 2009

Update On Our Little Girl

So last Wednesday I had my ultrasound with the doctor's office. I was so nervous that I was going to go and they were going to say it was a boy. That would have been fine, but we have gotten ourselves so excited for a girl. Well they didnt, she is definately a girl.... And everything checks out. She has fingers, toes, healthy heart, brain, spinal cord, etc. I think that I could even tell that she has my sloped nose. I can't wait to meet her... and I know that tyler is even more excited than me. Today he went to the store and bought her an outfit, jammies, and a blanket. He was never this excited for his little boy... I think that this little girl is going to make his heart melt. Other cute things that he does is say bye to her, rubs my tummy in the mornings and always ask me "are you excited?" His excitement makes my excitement even higher. I can't wait to bring her home... okay I can. Because I still want some alone time with my baby boy for a little longer.

No comments: