Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Our 2 Year Anniversary!

Well today was our 2 year anniversary... I know, I could barely believe that it has been two years. I have got to say that I totally understand why they say the first few years of marriage are your hardest. There are so many new adjustments to be had, especially when there are children involved. We have had our fair share of ups and downs, but I really think soon things are going to just be on the up and up. Tyler and I really have a special connection and love eachother so much. Look at how many obstacles we have already overcome. I feel so lucky to have him in my life and I love him lots and lots. To many more years together, even if there are some bumps, I'm up for them as long as they are with you. Mwah!

P.S. We're celebrating when Ty gets back! Woohoo.

2 comments:

Penny and Chris Dent said...

Congrats! Soon the years will just melt together and before you know it you will be celebrating your 10 year anniversary! :)

Taryn said...

Congrats!
Our first year or two of marriage was rough too, but you get through it all and your love will grow and grow over the years! I can't wait to see what we all look like when were "old people". (well we already know that Adam will look like Papa!!)