Wednesday, November 4, 2009

20 Months Old!

I can't even believe that my baby is 20 months old!!! Where did the time go? He has been so much fun since the day he was born. We went to the OB doctor appt today and got to hear our little girls heartbeat and everything is going good. I remember going to all of the doctors appointments for him, wondering what he was going to be like or look like... and now I know. I know that 3 1/2 months seems far away now, but before you know it... I'm going to be doing our little girls 20 month old post. I'm trying to soak up as much of every single moment as I can. Sky is talking so much more everyday. And yes there are actually words that I understand. His two newest words are "dank-ooo" = thank you. and "Bayyyyy-B" =baby. He can also say I don't know, mama, dada, nana, baba (bottle), candy (thanks to halloween), uh-uh (no), and of course YEAH! Every morning he wakes up screaming to get out of his crib or screaming MAMA! Then he gets up, grabs a pair of shoes, and we go down stairs to have a bottle of milk and a bowl of cereal. He is also obsessed with brushing his teeth and doing his own hair. What else? So far his favorite toy is his pony and cowboy hat. He rides it at least once a day and always wears his cowboy hat sideways and pulls it down as far as it will go so that he has to tilt his head to see. He seriously has so much personality and is so fun to have around. I can't imagine life without him and cannot wait to see him and his little sister together. Seriously feel blessed...

1 comment:

Meg said...

oH What a Cute Picture!!!