Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween 2009

This year for Halloween we went to Adam and Taryn's again so that the kids could go trick or treating together. This was our year to have Kayden, so he was also able to go. Skylar was a sailor, Kayden was a GI Joe, Carson was a Power Ranger, and Rylee was a bee. They were all super cute. Me and Ty also dressed up as a Geisha and a Scary Butcher. And Adam and Taryn dressed up as their classic scary clowns. It was a fun night. The kids passed out in the car on the ride home and that gave me and Ty the opportunity to watch a scary movie together. We watched Friday the 13th 2009. It was good. I actually went to bed scared and asked tyler to go get my phone charger downstairs. Of course he called me a baby, I called him a choice name, and I built up the courage to go get it myself. He's the man of the house. This requires him to kill spiders, lock doors at night, check out scary noises in the house, and GET ME MY PHONE CHARGER WHEN I AM TOO SCARED TO MYSELF! Goodness, obviously he didn't read the rule book. I guess we have to work on this. :-) All in all... a good Halloween. Oh I forgot to mention how hilarious it was to watch Skylar try and keep up with the big kids running from house to house. If he asks, it wasn't me that told you all that he kept eating it every so many steps. He kept saying "Feet don't fail me now, Feet don't fail me now!"

1 comment:

Shain & Katie said...

Oh my goodness! Kayden and Skylar are adorable! I hope you all had a great Halloween! We need to come out soon; if the husband agrees, maybe sometime during my break from school in December-January. We shall see! Take care.