Friday, December 18, 2009

Growing up too fast!

So I decided to start the transition from the crib to a big boy bed a little early. I didn't want to have to worry about the transition after Aaliyah is born. My mom found him the cutest little twin bed on KSL. I haven't gotten all of the decor for it, so I will post pictures later. But we set it up today and he was so so excited!!!! Just look at that cheeser grin...Well tonight he fell asleep in the car ride home, so I brought him in his bed and changed his diaper. He woke up and looked around, when he realized he was in his NEW bed he gave me the biggest smile. He said "mommy, mommy, mommy". And then puckered up his lips and gave me a kiss. He then continued to look around and give me more kisses. It was seriously the most precious moment ever. I tried to get a pic of him sleeping but the flash was too bright...Okay okay okay. Of course I had to keep walking in there and stare at him sleep. Is this normal? So I finally got a picture of him sleeping. So precious.
I'll have to let you know how it goes in the morning. I hope he wakes up happier, warmer, and more refreshed.

1 comment:

Shain & Katie said...

How adorable!! =)

I cannot wait to see you all next month! I was so surprised with Shain's gift!