Tuesday, April 6, 2010

AduLt NigHt Out

Well I think it was just about time for me and Ty to get out of the house and have some fun without the kids. We went one night with our friends to the Westerner to ride the mechanical bull and hang out. And the other night we went back to the Westerner, but to see Tracy Lawrence in concert. We had such a blast both nights. I danced so much at the concert that when I woke up the next morning I realized that I had enormous blisters on both of my feet from my boots. But they were well worth it.

1 comment:

San Lin said...

Oakley use of the crystallization of high-tech and smart, creating a series of high-performance fashion oakley sunglasses sale.Today, Oakley in the world already has more than 600 patents and 800 registered trademarks, and its optical products including Oakley M Frame Sunglasses, except with the Zeros, the E-Wires, Eye-Jackets, the X-Metal, Overthetop and other series), you can find the most suitable oakley for your style,and buy oakley sunglasses with the most cheap price.